Call: 020 3581 1120

Mobile: 07769 324150 (Direct to Fitter)

Number Plates

Due to government changes, we can only produce number plates for you at our workshop if you are able to provide current proof of identity and proof of entitlement to the registration mark in order to get number plates made up. At least one original document from each of the lists below is required for us to supply you with a legal number plate - i.e. you need to bring one document listed under 'proof of identity', and one from the list 'proof of entitlement', required by the DVLA to prove that you are allowed to display the plate. Together, the two documents must let us check your name, address and vehicle entitlement. We only accept the following documents:

Proof of Identity:

Driving licence
Bank/Building Society statement
Current utility, telephone or Council Tax bill
National ID card issued by the Government of a state of territory other than the UK
Debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society
Police warrant card
Armed forces identity card

Proof of Entitlement:

A Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C) (Not old blue Certificates)
The tear-off slip (V5C/2) from (V5C section 10)
A Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750)
A Cherished Transfer Retention Certificate (V778)
A Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)
A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
An Authorisation Certificate (V948) from DVLA Local Office with official DVLA stamp, or a downloaded copy of the eV948
A letter of authorisation from Fleet Operators (including a lease/hire company). The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C

Please call our team if you would like to enquire about our Number Plate Service.

Quote / Callback service

Please fill out our form below and we will call you back!

Popular Pages

Website Design by: DigitalFlare
Copyright 2021 © - All Rights Reserved - Croydon Window Tinting, London Window Tinting, London Vehicle Wrapping, Surrey Vehicle Wrapping, East London Window Tinting, Window Tinting Surrey